New Student Registration –
Wed, Aug. 2nd – Fri, Aug. 4th – BY APPOINTMENT ONLY –
Call 634-1967 option 3 (this registration is for new students to Washington County School District – and those students transferring to SCHS from Dixie, Crimson Cliffs, PineView, Desert Hills, Hurricane High, Enterprise High and Water Canyon Schools.
Class Fees: May be paid in person or online starting August 2nd. This is accessed through your parent or student Powerschool Account. For more info see Important Dates & Information sheet.
For more instructions on the online payment system go to: https://schs.washk12.org/finance/
Senior Parking info:
There are a limited number of Senior parking spots available (about 205). It is first come first serve and there is no guarantee of getting a spot. Here is some information you need to know before trying to get a Senior Parking spot:
- You need to use a desktop or laptop to use the reservation system. Phones and tablets will not display the page correctly.
- Only Senior can buy a parking space and only one spot per student
- Only the student that will park in the parking space may purchase one
- Pay senior parking Aug 2nd with your school fees.
- Request your spot Aug 4th. The system will open at 1pm. Go here: https://parking.washk12.org . This needs to be done on a computer or laptop, not a tablet or cell phone. (see full instructions below)
- When choosing your spot you can have a name up to 10 characters. If you wish to do any other customization you must get prior approval from email@example.com and will be subject to an additional fee of $5 – $20 (depending upon the amount of customization)
These steps need to be done on a desktop or laptop computer. Make sure you are logged out of all google accounts except your google school account before doing these steps.
- Pay for fees and parking on Aug 2nd by logging into the parent portal on PowerSchool at: https://powerschool.washk12.org/public/. This is a new payment system and you will want to review the instructions here, https://schs.washk12.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/99/2021/04/Online-Fee-Instructions-Intouch-1.pdf
- After you pay for parking, write down your invoice number. You will need it to request which spot you want.
- On Aug 4th at 1pm go here: https://parking.washk12.org to see a parking map and choose the spot you want. Click the “sign in with google” button and use your school email to sign in. This does not guarantee that this is the exact spot you will get but mostly likely it will be. The spot will be put in your cart. After your spot is in the cart and you’ve entered the receipt number associated with your senior parking payment click submit.
- Spot names will be painted on your space by Aug 12th. If you want to customize around your name or your spot email: firstname.lastname@example.org after Aug 16th. DO NOT do any customization before getting approval and make the additional payment.