Dear Warrior Family,
We are happy to be able to host a Red Cross Blood Drive on Jan 27th. There is a higher than normal need for blood during this pandemic. We will be offering COVID-19 antibody testing at this drive. Hosting a Blood Drive is a safe way to make difference for those in need during this pandemic. Below are some of the precautions being taken to keep everyone safe and healthy during the Blood Drive. If you are healthy, not in a high risk category and would like to donate please follow the guidelines below and sign up online.
- Basic Face Masks at Blood Drives. In accordance with updated CDC guidelines, donors will be asked to wear face masks at blood drive.
- Temperatures will be taken before entering the small gym.
- Scheduled Appointments. To help manage donor flow and social distancing at blood drives, online appointments are required. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- All students must bring a signed parent permission form.
- No Guests at Blood Drives.
- Blood Drive Location will be in the small gym.